Job Title: Clinical Services Manager
Reports To: Home Manager
Department: Home / Region
Location: Specified Bupa Care Home
We are currently looking for a Clinical Services Manager to join a team.
About the role
· You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
· Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
· By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home’s profile
· You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
Who we’re looking for
· You will be a level one Registered Nurse
· You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
· With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents’ lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
· An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
· A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
· A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
What’s in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
· 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
· Pension and life assurance available
· Free uniform
· Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
please email cv to email@example.com
Match Options, 246 Trelawney Avenue, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 7UD
© 2019 Match Options